Monday, October 31, 2011

A Big Thanks To My MiniFriends For Rising To The First Very Little Humor Mini Challenge

Thanks to my MiniFriends, Oese, Otterine and Carmen for rising to the challenge and making very fun scenes with the artist's models. See their creative ideas back at my earlier post (link below).
We'll have to do this again sometime. I like the humor you all have found and the gutsy post by Oese. You all are so great. What a cool bunch of people I have discovered in the mini world.


http://verylittlehumor.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-very-little-humor-mini-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dory,I really enjoy your blog,miniregards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tink, I am so glad you are enjoying the blog. I am very new to this mini-world and the entire circle of bloggers and mini-addicts have been very kind and accepting.
    Hope I can keep providing a "little" laughter and fun. I sure do have fun doing it.
    Hunky Dory

    ReplyDelete