Saturday, November 12, 2011

After A Nice Night Out

You come back home after a nice night out and what do you find?  Your babysitter has let the kids run wild.


"Who me," he says innocently?


Mom throws her purse down and starts to clean it up.  


What's dad doing? "Hey, look, I can balance the ball on one hand!"  




I just had to use the little Fisher Price popper I found today at the Kiwanis Thrift Store; it was on a keychain. My husband said he used to hate this toy...noise, you see. Room is the Ikea Lekman box. Couches and coffee table are Kaleidoscope House by Bozart. Vintage German credenza is from my childhood. Rug is my husband's mousepad. Accessories are AG Minis, Barbie, craft store flowers, some of my son's old toys, small Buddha from my collection, erasers, part of a consignment store tea set, and re-ment. Wall art is upholstery scrap from The Scrap Box.
Action figures are Rose Tyler and Doctor Who (yep, who me?) from "Doctor Who." Dad is Nick Cutter from "Primeval." You can tell I like BBC shows.

1 comment:

  1. It's official. You are one sandwich short of a picnic =0)ha-ha. This is brilliant =0)

    ReplyDelete