Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas und Frohe Weihnachten


A merry Christmas und Frohe Weihnachten
to all my new friends in the mini world.  
May Peace be with you and your family
and let us work together to bring PEACE to the world.


Nyota and Colossus are having a Christmas party.
They just got back from Key West and Sanibel Island
and have decorated the house
with souvenirs and shells from the beach.


There is dancing.


A little joking around.


A lifetime supply of Tabasco sauce.


Something to drink.


Some good food.



And...presents.




My family really did go to Key West and Sanibel Island for vacation. The shells and nature items are things we collected. I did cheat and buy the small starfish, the sand dollar, and the sea urchin...what can I say? Room is the Ikea Lekman box. Couch and side table are Kaleidoscope House. Coffee table is Plan Toys. Chest is part of a nursery set I repainted. White chair is CB2 Christmas ornament. Christmas tree is from my laundromat friend, Connie. Presents are Barbie, eraser, re-ment basket and a real mini Tabasco. Wall art is a Sanibel sticker, craft store flowers and plaque. Drinks are Barbie and re-ment. I made the pillows. Food is Iwako eraser and re-ment. Tray is vintage German. Record player is from my childhood. Moss pot is Barbie.
Action figures are Stephen Hart and Nick Cutter from the BBC show "Primeval;" Rose Tyler, Martha Jones and Doctor Who from the BBC show "Doctor Who;" Nyota Uhura and Sulu from "Star Trek;" and Colossus from the X-Men.

2 comments: