Sunday, May 6, 2012

In Honor of Oese's New Job and/or Sitting Is The New Smoking

This post is the result of an idea I came up with to honor my friend, Oese of Raum für Raum, who has just started a new job. I had the idea that we could all make offices. Well, a lot has been going on in my life lately all culminating in my son graduating from college yesterday. So blogging had to be put on the back burner for a time.
Anyway, after I had this idea, I read that sitting all day is not good for your health. So, in this office, the smart businesswoman has elevated her desk to a height where she can now do her work standing up...healthy and productive.


It's a busy office.


People are researching and reviewing spreadsheets.


They take a few minutes to smell the flowers.


And, sometimes, offices can be dangerous places as well.





1 comment:

  1. Of course I like this post, I told you via email. Your dolls are so cool.

    ReplyDelete