Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Again Beany is the inspiration...

I'm not sure Beany of Minis-B-Happenin' meant it the way I interpreted it, but she was my inspiration.  In a comment on my post "Beach Blanket Gambit or My Beau, LeBeau" she said, "What more could a person want, you ask? TWO bottles of wine and MONEY!!"
I told her my next post would have the requested TWO bottles of wine and MONEY. And here it is....

The Studio Apartment

Our young couple just moved into their one room studio.
They don't have much.
No kitchen.
No fan...just a poster of a fan.


No picture to put in the nice frame they found.



What they do have is just enough money for TWO bottles of wine
(they are counting the rest).


Hopefully a bathroom...down the hall, maybe.
A nice bed.
A huge origami elephant made from a giant dollar bill.


A coffeemaker, a blender, a toaster...some hot sauce.


EACH OTHER.




Thanks Beany...couldn't have done it without you.




5 comments:

  1. Doris
    So little humor .... I can't stop smiling! hopefully you'll see something of my summer creation( its high time in German.... I forgot the spelling) cheers
    Neomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine is important! What a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Doris! You weren't playin' around, those are 2 HUGE bottles of wine, my kinda lady! Your stories always leave me chucking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented last night, but for some reason it didn't publish. Anyway, kudos on the scene, and not only did you have two bottles of wine, but they were HUGE! Atta girl!

    ReplyDelete