Saturday, March 28, 2015

At least they are "compatible"

Can't help myself; must test Lego minifig to see how they work with the UK Character Building Set micro-figure.  

So..here's our lothario makin' it with Amy Pond.  At least they are "compatible" as advertised in the micro-figure literature.


Things are getting hot.


Ok...hotter. Tickle your ass with a feather? Even the flowers are upended.


Amy may not be having any of it...she found his sword. What's a Lego guy to do except give a weak uh-gee smile?





I hope this is not construed as too naughty....had to do it. This is the insert in the Character Building set my son and I got at this cool store called The Rocket. I kinda like them. We made a Tardis from Legos after we bought them. Oh, I never posted our Tardis, did I? Well, here it is also.


My son working on it.


Finished product.











1 comment: